lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

The Devil inside You...


If the heaven exist we live in the hell
If God exist i'm the Devil
If you don't know the sin
You don't know yourself

When the light are down i'll be watch in you
When you have a nighmare i'll be in there
When they cry in the middle of the night
I will catch they tears in the air

I am all that you hate
But i'm all that you need
They think they have thoughts
But it's just me talking them very close

You don't see me at all
But you can feel me deep inside of you
They have the wings to fly
But they have afraid too

Just answer me this
Do you feel the wind in your face?
Do you want feel the wind in your face?
Do you exist at all?

If you have afraid to live
You don't deserve to live
If they want fly high in the sky
why he don't let them fly?!

I just ask one thing
let me be myself
and i let you be yourself
live our lives happier than ever.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Que buen giro le haz dado a tu blog, solo una pregunta ¿que ha pasado con ARA_IN_BLACK?

astaroth dijo...

pues la misma pregunta me hago yo, ya desde hace mucho tiempo perdi contacto con ella, pero le mando saludos y le deseo lo mejor donde quiera q este... gracias amigo...